We build innovative products.
We develop advanced engineering solutions to solve complex system problems.
Architecture Technology Corporation (ATCorp) is where talented individuals in R&D and engineering create and design real world systems. As a privately-held entrepreneurial enterprise, ATCorp is able to pursue the high-risk approaches that often reward our customers with truly advanced systems and software.
ATCorp’s core technical areas are next-gen networking, cybersecurity, airspace traffic modeling, high-performance computing, information management, and engineering for complex hardware/software systems.
As a technology oriented small business, we offer our customers the benefit of over 35 years of demonstrated results and solutions through proven and effective technology development and application. As a small business, we have the advantage and ability to quickly adapt to a rapidly changing technical environment. This allows us to provide our customers with flexibility in customizing cutting edge, existing, and legacy hardware systems with features that meet their next generation requirements. Our customers and clients rely on ATCorp to provide critical know-how and technology for the design, analysis, and implementation of highly complex real time systems—for this generation of systems and the next.
- To provide superior advanced technology system designs using a rigorous, transparent approach based on technology innovation and requirements analysis.
- To be a thought leader and innovator in advanced system design.
- To serve customers who seek and value ATCorp’s rigorous analytic approach.
- To focus on three key parameters of design practice: utilize rigorous, requirements-based alternative analysis, innovate using state of the art technology, and develop practical implementation concepts.
- To develop long-term system evolution strategies by providing open system designs that can accommodate technology transition and insertion.
- To provide long-term system analytics to determine appropriateness of system evolution by developing state of the art technology alternatives.
- Focused design teams that use consistent, rigorous requirements analysis and state of the art research, combined with an innovative focused design process and robust technology analysis, develop successful system designs.
- Use requirements as a fundamental starting point to deliver superior quality system designs that provide advanced technology capabilities while being low risk in implementation.
- Strive to develop designs that provide superior technology innovation and minimize the implementation risk while carefully managing the implementation and system evolution risk.
- Hennepin County’s 2014-2015 Wellness by Design Workplace Award
- The Air Traffic Control Association 2014 Charles E. Varnell Memorial Award
- Minnesota Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in Minnesota, 2014 and 2015
- When Work Works Award / Alfred P. Sloan Award, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015-2016
- Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 North American Computer Forensics Product Innovation Award
- The Small Business Administration’s Tibbetts Award, 1998, 2000, 2007, and 2011, recognizing extraordinary performance in meeting SBIR goals of novel research and technology transition
- 2003 NASA Turning Goals into Reality (TGIR) Award
- Minnesota Entreperneurial Award, 2002
- U.S. Army’s 2002 SBIR Phase II Quality Award
- FAA honors in 2005 for “superior support and outstanding commitment to the planning, technical oversight, and production of the FAA Final Approach Runway Occupancy Signal (FAROS) Concept of Operation video”
- FAA honors in 2002 for “exploring new and advanced technologies for increased runway safety in the National Airspace System”
- LAN Magazine Network Analyzer Product of the Year, 1995 and 1997